With our Perspectives conference in full swing, it’s great to see our many customers together. The energy is fantastic with everyone buzzing about the latest in learning. Last night that buzz jumped another notch with the announcement of the Innovation in Learning Award winners. With the help of a distinguished group of learning industry experts acting as the judges, we honored some outstanding companies and individuals who are pushing the envelope when it comes to their learning programs, including organizations such as the United States Army, Progressive Insurance and Stanley Black & Decker, among others.
The winners of the Perspectives 2012 Innovation in Learning Awards are:
- Carrington Holding Company for Effective E-Learning in Emerging Business;
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) for Best IT Training;
- Suncorp for Empowering Learning Cultures in the Enterprise;
- Stanley Black & Decker for Best Custom Design;
- The Economical Insurance Group for Inspiring Leadership Development;
- OpenText for Innovative Collaboration in Learning;
- Progressive’s IT university for Enhancing Learning with Services;
- Dan Pontefract, senior director and head of learning and collaboration at TELUS, for Learning Champion of the Year; and,
- The U.S. Army for the Program of the Year.
A special thanks goes out to our Innovation in Learning Awards judges, which included Mollie Lombardi of Aberdeen Group, Cushing Anderson of IDC, Jeanne Meister of FutureWorkplace.com, Debbie Bolla of HRO Today, Bill Brandon of Learning Solutions Magazine, Andrew McIlvaine of Human Resource Executive, Susan Nash of eLearning Queen, Lance Haun of Your HR Guy and Life Between the Brackets, and Mike Prokopeak of Human Capital Media.
Again, congratulations to the winners and thank you to all the customers who joined us this year! We look forward to seeing what exciting directions your programs will go in the years to come.