By Pam Boiros
What do best-selling authors Geoffrey Moore, David Rock, Dan Ariely, Jeanne C. Meister and Karie Willyerd all have in common? They are all HarperCollins authors whose business titles will now be available in the Skillsoft Books24x7 BusinessPro™ collection along with many other highly-regarded authors.
I am very excited for our clients because this relationship with HarperCollins will enhance the diversity of BusinessPro with the addition of their business titles. This is the first time that HarperCollins has participated in a subscription model and it will allow them to extend their reach into the global corporate market. We are very excited to welcome them as the newest member of Skillsoft’s Publishing Partner Program.
Looking at the list of "Coming Soon" titles reminds me of reading Geoffrey Moore’s blockbuster – Crossing the Chasm – as part of my MBA curriculum. It was considered so radical in relation to earlier marketing theories and energized many classroom discussions. But it was even more relevant for me when I joined Books24x7 during its early start-up phase and I experienced, first-hand, the chasm between our early adopters and the early majority. Many of our clients today were those early adopters who are still with us!
These are just some of the exciting titles that HarperCollins will be contributing to the BusinessPro collection:
- Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey Moore
- The Upside of Irrationality by Dan Ariely
- Quiet Leadership by David Rock
- Reengineering Management by James Champy
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship by Peter Drucker
- The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker
- Executive Intelligence by Justin Menkes
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding by Al Ries
- The 2020 Workplace: How Innovative Companies Attract, Develop, and Keep Tomorrow's Employees Today by Jeanne C. Meister and Karie Willyerd