By Kelley Noblet
The 2017 Skillsoft Innovation Awards are open and accepting applications through January 31. We’re looking for the best and brightest organizations to share how they’re using Skillsoft and/or SumTotal solutions to build strong learning cultures, address their talent challenges and deliver outstanding value to the business.
The Innovation Awards have been running for nearly a decade. In that time, we’ve recognized distinguished organizations such as the United States Air Force, Capgemini, Mercy Health, TELUS International and the University of California for their remarkable achievements in learning and talent development.
- Earn recognition for your success in designing and implementing learning or talent programs that deliver powerful impact.
- Get visibility and positive market exposure for your organization (also code for “build your employer brand”).
- Demonstrate thought leadership in our industry.
Winners will be selected from the following categories:
- Program of the Year: Skillsoft | SumTotal
- Talent Development Champion of the Year: Skillsoft | SumTotal
- Compliance and Ethics Excellence: Skillsoft
- Creating an Impact: Skillsoft | SumTotal
- New! Channel Partner of the Year: Skillsoft
Multiple customers in differing verticals or in the enterprise, SMB, education or public sectors may be honored in the same category. A panel of judges including industry experts, analysts, journalists and Skillsoft and SumTotal staff evaluate nominations and select the award recipients. Past panels have included judges from IDC, Bersin by Deloitte, Brandon Hall Group, the Center for Talent Reporting, Human Capital Media, Elearning! Magazine, and Training Industry.
To apply, collaborate with your Skillsoft or SumTotal account representatives to complete an online questionnaire. View the Awards section on the Perspectives website to learn more and to submit your application by January 31.
Kelley Noblet is a Marketing Manager at Skillsoft.